The estimated average investment for a Tapa King franchise for a minimum of 80 sqm starts at PHP 7,000,000 plus Franchise Fee of Php 1,200,000 (Vat-in, net of 2% EWT).
Your total franchise investment covers the following:
• Use of licensed trademark, name, and logo
• Site selection and evaluation assistance
• Architectural design and construction assistance
• Pre-opening and start-up assistance
• Comprehensive Franchise Operations Manual
• Training on management, operations, and customer service
• Grand opening and local store marketing assistance
The estimated return on investment is 4-5 years, based on franchisee and company data.
Tapa King charges a royalty fee of 6% of gross sales which covers ongoing support and field visits.
The franchise owner, designated management team, and outlet personnel will be given extensive training at the franchisor headquarters and franchisee store. This includes the dry-run or soft opening. The staff training will be conducted within 12 days before the grand opening of the franchisee store. The management team training will take 45 days as it covers the business operations, management, and customer service.
As our franchisee, you will receive continuing support from us during your term of the franchise as follows:
• Technical support
• Sales and operation performance reporting guidance
• Regular field visits and business guidance
• Updates on new products and services
The initial term of the franchise agreement is 7 years.
The franchisee will search for their desired location. He or she will need to submit a sketch of the location map, including details of the proposed location. This will then be passed on to the franchisor for evaluation and approval.
Ariel and Gina de Dios have been Tapa King franchisees for two years. Apart from Tapa King, the pair operates four Total gas stations—where you may have stopped over for your travels outside of the metro. We caught up with the two about their history with franchising and their franchisee experience with Tapa King.
"They (the management) were very accommodating with all my questions and concerns. They would listen to me every time I have a situation, big or small. I’m so happy about that. The management of Tapa King, especially now, has become a family to me.”